We all probably know by now that one of the key ways to protect ourselves from COVID-19 is through effective handwashing.
It’s more than just running warm water on your fingers for a few seconds.
To help our clients improve their and their loved ones’ hand hygiene, we at Blessing Hands Home Care, a professional provider of home care in Calabasas, California, are here to show you how effective handwashing is done.
- You start by thoroughly wetting your hands under warm water. Then apply at least a quarter-size dollop of soap/
- Scrub your hands for at least 20-30 seconds to effectively get rid of germs and other lingering bacteria that may cause you illness
- Rub your palms together for more suds before moving on to scrub the back of your hands
- Don’t forget to scrub between the fingers and fingernails
- Rinse your hands completely with warm water and dry
After going through all these steps, be mindful of what you let your hands come in contact with.
Does your loved one need help with personal care in Ventura County?
Contact us today for professional caregiving support in Los Angeles County!
Leave a Reply